- 4 slices sourdough bread, stale or toasted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup jam of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice bread into very small chunks. Spread out on a baking sheet and toast for a few minutes until crispy. Transfer to a bowl.
- Melt butter and stir in brown sugar until dissolved. Add to bowl of bread cubes with a pinch of salt and toss to coat. Spread onto baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes until golden. Set aside to cool.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, whip the cream cheese until fluffy, followed by the peanut butter and sugar. Beat until fully combined with no specks of cream cheese.
- In your parfait glass, layer your three components, starting with mousse at the bottom, followed by jam and bread crisps. Repeat.