- 2 cans yellow peaches
- 3 1/2 tablespoons peach syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon gelatin, soaked in 2 tablespoons water
- 2 3/4 tablespoons peach syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 tablespoon gelatin, soaked in 1 tablespoon water
- Dissolve each gelatin in the microwave before mixing.
- Separate canned peaches from their syrup, and thinly slice two of the peaches.
- In a blender, add the remaining peaches, 3 1/2 tablespoons of the syrup, milk and heavy cream. Blend until smooth.
- Add the dissolved gelatin and blend again.
- Pour into a container and chill in the refrigerator until mixture sets.
- Once set, arrange the sliced peaches in the shape of a rose blossom, starting from the outside.
- In a small bowl, add peach jelly ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour on top of the peach mousse.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set. Enjoy!