- 2 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk and 1/2 cup peach syrup. Spread into prepared baking dish, and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dice the peaches, and reserve the can. In a large mixing bowl, mix melted ice cream, whipped cream and diced peaches. Pour into a parchment-lined 9 by 13 inch baking dish and freeze for at least 3 hours, ideally overnight.
- Open the bottom side of the peaches can with a can opener. Use the can to cut into the biscuits, and when you lift the can, the biscuit should remain in the can. Move to the sheet of ice cream and do the same, then repeat with the biscuit layer once more. Using a spoon or small jar, slide the ice cream sandwich out of the can. Enjoy immediately.