- 1/2 cup red candy melts
- 1/2 cup pink candy melts
- 1/2 cup orange candy melts
- 2 cups yellow candy melts
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups peaches, sliced
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 chocolate pound cake, sliced
- Mint, for garnish
- Melt the pink, yellow, red and orange candy melts separately, and brush and dot the sides of 2-inch round silicone molds with red, orange pink candy melts.
- Allow to set for 2 minutes then pour in the yellow candy melts to create a shell.
- Allow to set slightly then tip molds upside down to pour out excess.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the heavy cream and sugar, starting with low speed and working up to medium-high.
- Whip until stiff peaks form
- Fold in vanilla.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter and saute the peaches and vanilla bean until they are slightly soft. Set aside to cool.
- Fill the chocolate shells two-thirds of the way with the whipped cream, spoon in some of the peach filling and then top with a chocolate pound cake “pit”. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Unmold the halves. Pipe a ring of pink candy melts around the outer shell and attach two halves then press them together. Let them rest at room temperature for 15 minutes, garnish with mint leaves then serve.