- 8 slices white bread
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam, plus more for serving
- 16 ounces vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup crushed peanut butter cookies
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Make 4 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Flatten with a rolling pin and slice in half.
- Scoop 4-ounce balls of ice cream. Wrap in 2 sandwich halves (like a baseball) and return to the freezer for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from freezer, dredge in egg and then in peanut butter cookie crumbles. Deep-fry at 375 degrees until golden brown.
- Drizzle with warmed strawberry jam.