- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons grape jelly
- Butter for pan
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In another bowl combine the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine until there are no longer lumps. Be careful not to over mix.
- Melt some butter in a nonstick pan on medium heat. Pour a small ladle (about 2-3 tablespoons) of pancake batter into the pan. Once bubbles begin to appear, turn the heat down to medium-low and then gently spoon one tablespoon of peanut butter and one tablespoon of jelly in the center. Immediately ladle more batter on the side to make a second pancake. Once small bubbles begin to form on the second pancake, quickly flip it onto the other pancake. Press the edges with a spatula to seal. Flip to brown on both sides. Continue with the rest of the pancakes.