- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Into a food processor, add the three ripe bananas, peanut butter, and cocoa powder. Blend together until smooth. If the mixture is too runny, add a few extra tablespoons of cocoa powder until the mixture is the consistency of a thick cake batter.
- Make the ice cream: Scoop half of the mixture into a glass dish and freeze. When ready to serve, let thaw at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Make the cookies: Scoop heaping tablespoons of the remaining dough onto a greased or lined cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes at 350° F until cookies lose their sheen.
- Allow to cool and set on the cookie sheets for 3-5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!