- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Add chickpeas to food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add peanut butter and mix until combined.
- With the food processor on, stream in olive oil through the top. You may need to add more to meet your desired consistency.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika and lime juice and mix.
- Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of paprika.
- Serve with veggies or pita chips.