- 300g white chocolate
- pink gel food color
- 65g smooth peanut butter
- 15g unsalted butter, room temp
- 30g icing sugar, sifted
- raspberry jam, to taste
- To decorate:
- edible dried flowers
- Melt 150g of the white chocolate in the microwave. Add as much or as little pink gel food coloring, to reach your desired color, and mix until evenly combined.
- Decorate the bottom of your 12-heart silicone mold with the sprinkles and dried flowers until they cover the base. This will form the top when we push them out later. Pour in the melted chocolate filling ⅓ of the mold. Place in the fridge until set.
- For the peanut butter filling beat together the peanut butter, butter, and icing sugar until smooth and well mixed. Spoon into a piping bag and snip a hole at the tip.
- Pipe a heart with the peanut butter filling into the center of the set and cooled hearts making sure to leave a small border around the edge of the top chocolate layer to settle.
- Fill the center of the peanut butter heart with raspberry jam, use a piping bag for ease. Place the hearts in the fridge to firm up.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate and create a pink marble effect by mixing in the leftover melted pink chocolate.
- Pour this into your molds filling all the way to the top. Take a long palette knife and scrape it across the molds removing any overflowing chocolate. Place in the fridge to fully set before popping the chocolate out of their molds. Enjoy :D