Peanut Butter Truffles
These creamy chocolates are a fun twist on a classic candy.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter chips, divided
- 8 ounces milk chocolate chips, melted
- Add the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar to a bowl, and mix well, until everything is well incorporated.
- Then place 1/2 a cup of the peanut butter chips into the bowl, and again mix everything together.
- Place plastic wrap over the bowl, and refrigerate for two hours.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
- With a small ice cream scoop, take out a ball of the cream cheese mixture and dip it in the melted chocolate.
- With a fork, take the cream cheese ball out of the chocolate and place it on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Continue this step until all of the cream cheese mixture is finished.
- Refrigerate the tray for ten minutes.
- While the chocolate is setting on the truffles, melt the rest of the peanut butter chips over a double boiler.
- Once it has melted, add the peanut butter to a piping bag.
- Take the baking sheet out of the refrigerator.
- Cut a small whole in the piping bag, and pipe zig zag lines on top of the truffles, and they are ready to serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE