- 1-1/4 cups graham crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Cheesecake mixture
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Pecan mixture
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9 inch tart tin or spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add 3 eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each; until just blended. Pour over crust.
- To make pecan mixture combine melted butter and sugar together, then add egg, mix and finally the pecans and mix until well coated. Pour on top of cheesecake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake 1 hour, or until nut mixture is set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving