Peppermint Frozen Hot Chocolate
This sweet, candy cane frozen hot chocolate is super quick to whip up and will instantly put you in the holiday spirit!
- Crushed candy canes
- 50 grams melted white chocolate (+ extra for decorating the glass)
- 3 tablespoons warm milk
- 2 cups candy cane ice cream (or mint chocolate chip ice cream)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- Whipped cream
- Whole candy canes
- Festive straws
- First, decorate the glasses. Drizzle some white chocolate onto the inside of 2 chilled glasses. Spread some melted white chocolate along the rims. Immediately sprinkle some crushed candy canes onto the chocolate and place them in the freezer for the chocolate to set while you make the milkshake.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted 50 grams white chocolate and warm milk. Add this to a blender along with some candy cane ice cream and cold milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the glasses and top with some whipped cream and extra crushed candy canes. Garnish with a full candy cane and festive straw. Enjoy!