- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- 1 - 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whip the butter in a bowl then mix the, sugar, flour, salt, and vanilla together until crumbly.
- Press a little more than half of the crumble mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 lined baking pan. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix 1 cup of white chocolate, 1/2 cup candy cane, and condensed milk until smooth. Sprinkle the crumb crust on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble and white chocolate peppermint candy evenly over top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges begin to just barely brown. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.