- 4 hash brown patties
- 8 strips bacon
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 tablespoons maple butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place 4 hash brown patties on parchment and bake until golden, approximately 20 to 25 minutes. Place strips of bacon on another sheet and bake until crispy, approximately 20 minutes.
- While bacon and hash browns are baking, prepare the remaining ingredients for the wraps.
- Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl with the remaining salt, and whisk until yolks are broken and eggs are just combined.
- In a large nonstick pan, melt the remaining tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
- Pour eggs into the warm pan and turn heat down to medium-low.
- Cook eggs very slowly, swirling them in the pan using a wooden spoon or spatula. Eggs are done when they look silky, have come together and are still a little wet.
- Turn off the heat and add cheese.
- Mix just to combine.
- Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk eggs until lightly beaten.
- Add vanilla, salt and 1/3 cup of the milk, and stir until combined.
- Add flour and whisk until smooth.
- While whisking, add the remaining milk. Batter should be thick and smooth.
- Heat a 10-inch pan on medium-high and coat with butter.
- Drop approximately 2/3 cup of batter onto pan and cook until golden. You will start to see bubbles form on the top of the dough when it is close to flip time.
- Flip over and repeat until golden.
- Keep pancakes warm on a plate until ready to assemble.
- To assemble wraps: Spread maple butter in the middle of each pancake and place a hash brown on top.
- Place a quarter of the scrambled eggs on each hash brown.
- Layer bacon over the eggs and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Secure wraps in parchment until serving. They will keep up to a day in the fridge.
- Reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.