- 2-3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of fresh chives
- Off of the heat crack the eggs into a medium, nonstick skillet; add butter. Then place skillet over medium heat.
- Using a rubber spatula, continuously scrape the bottom of the pan, not allowing the eggs to stick or brown. Remove the pan from the heat when the eggs are almost fully cooked, as the residual heat will continue to cook them.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Garnish with chives.