- 4 pieces tuna
- 3 pieces avocado
- 4 pieces, sweet shrimp
- 4 pieces salmon
- 4 pieces squid
- 1 shiso leaf
- 2 cups vinegared sushi rice
- 40g salmon flakes
- 40g Kinshi-Tamago (shredded egg crepes), chopped
- Radish sprouts, as needed
- Kinshi-Tamago (shredded egg crepes), as needed
- Shiso flowers, as needed
- Salmon roe, as needed
- Dill, as needed
- Mayonnaise, as needed
- Mince the Kinshi-Tamago egg strips.
- Mix the dill and mayonnaise to make herb mayonnaise.
- Place the aluminum foil over the takoyaki pan and press it down into the mold using a hard-boiled egg (wash well before use).
- Fill the molds with your favorite choice of sushi.
- In a bowl, combine vinegared sushi rice, salmon flakes and minced Kinshi-Tamago (shredded egg crepes).
- Fill each mold with the rice mixture from step 3.
- Let it sit for about 5 minutes, place a plate on top of the Takoyaki pan and flip it over to remove the aluminum foil.
- Complete the dish with toppings
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE