Phở in a Jar
You'll never "phở-get" this easy and delicious lunch at home.
- 2 pcs chicken breast
- 2 limes
- Chicken stock (organic if possible)
- 2 carrots
- 2 scallions
- 1 red chilli
- 1 pack vermicelli noodles
- 1 pack cilantro/coriander
- Fish sauce
- 1 organic natural bouillon cube or powder
- 1 pack of cloves
- To shred chicken, boil in a large pot of hot water for 12-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Pull apart with your hands or with a fork once cooled.
- Divide the shredded chicken into each mason jar evenly, then add soy sauce, Sriracha, and lime juice.
- Layer in vegetables, then drop in bouillon cubes. Sprinkle in chilli pepper if desired. Finally, finish with vermicelli noodles and keep in fridge until ready to eat.
- Pour boiling water up to about two-thirds of the jar and stir contents, making sure to dissolve bouillon cube completely.
- Pour contents into large bowl when ready to eat (should be within 5 minutes of pouring boiling water) and eat right away.