- 2 pie sheets
- Cooking oil
- Egg, beaten, to glaze (as needed)
- 200ml whipped cream
- Sponge cake, as needed
- Strawberries, as needed
- Blueberries, as needed
- 45g water
- 2g granulated sugar
- 9g gelatin
- To make Nappage, combine all the ingredients in a pot. Stir well while heating. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place aluminum foil over a heat resistant bowl and coat with oil.
- Cut pie sheets into strips.
- Place the pie strips onto the heat resistant bowl with aluminum foil. Weave a lattice pie crust around the bowl. Twist 2 pie strips together and place it around the edge of the bowl. Create another for the handle of the basket.
- Using a fork, poke a few holes into the bottom of the pie basket. Brush the surface with beaten egg and bake at 200℃ for about 20 minutes.
- Once it's cooled down, remove the aluminum foil. Flip it over and layer whipped cream and sponge cake. Repeat layers until you end up with whipped cream on top.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries. Brush with Nappage.
- Place the handle on the basket and attach with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE