- 10 almonds
- Lemon chocolate, as needed
- Strawberry chocolate, as needed
- White chocolate, as needed
- Icing for face decorations (black, red, white), as needed
- 100g pancake mix
- 20g cocoa
- 60cc milk
- 1 egg
- 10g granulated sugar
- 10g unsalted butter
- Transfer the donut batter to a pastry bag.
- Pipe the batter into silicone donut molds and bake at 180℃ for 15 minutes.
- Allow the donuts to cool slightly before inserting the almonds for Pikachu ears.
- To make Picachu doughnuts, dip the doughnut in lemon chocolate.
- Let dry first and draw in the faces with icing. Enjoy!
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the Donut Batter and mix.