Pink Ice Cream Cake
Brain freeze is like a hangover - instant regret, followed by more ice cream.
- 13 strawberry Kit Kat bars
- 10 1/2 ounces chocolate ice cream
- 10 1/2 ounces strawberry ice cream
- 1 sponge cake
- Heavy cream
- Strawberry jam
- Crushed pistachios
- Dried strawberries
- Line the inside of a round cake pan with Kit Kats, set vertically. Place sponge cake in the center.
- Add scoops of strawberry ice cream on top of sponge cake and use a spoon to flatten. Add chocolate ice cream on top and smooth out.
- Place in freezer until frozen.
- In a mixing bowl, whip heavy cream with strawberry jam until soft peaks form.
- Remove ice cream cake from freezer and add a layer of strawberry whipped cream. Garnish with pistachios and dried strawberries, and serve.