- Whipped cream
- Mixed berries
- Pink food coloring
- 4 egg whites
- 120 grams granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat egg whites until almost stiff. Add in sugar, pinch of salt, baking powder and vanilla extract and continue beating until stiff.
- Add in food coloring and gently mix it in.
- Place one large scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread into a nice round shape. Make two more scoops of meringue for a total of three, making each one slightly smaller than the first.
- Bake for 90 minutes at 130 degrees C. Turn heat off and let it cook in the residual heat for another 30 minutes.
- Spread whipped cream on the largest meringue base, then top with berries.
- Repeat with the rest of the meringue, whipped cream and berries.
- Sprinkle on confectioners' sugar if desired.