- 4 russet potatoes
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork, and bake until tender, about 1 hour.
- Cut potatoes in half. Use a fork to loosen up the potato in the skin. Pour sauce over potato halves. Top with shredded cheese and pepperoni.
- Return to oven and bake another 5 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and golden. Garnish with basil, oregano and chili flakes.