- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/4 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large circle. Using a stencil, cut out dough. Fold dough over cone mold and seal. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Roll sausage into small bite-sized meatballs and place on sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Fill pizza cone with a few meatballs, followed by a spoon full of sauce and cheese. Layer until cone is filled. Top with cheese and meatballs. Bake until cheese is melted and golden. Garnish with basil.