- 4 chicken cutlets
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a flat surface, lay out one chicken cutlet and top with 1 slice of provolone, 3 slices of pepperoni, a tablespoon of sliced olives and 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes. Loosely roll and set aside, seam side down. Repeat with remaining chicken and filling.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dredge each roll in egg and in breadcrumbs, and place seam side down on the prepared sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Top each roll with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and oregano. Return to the oven to melt the cheese, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.