- 2 egg whites
- 20g sugar
- Pink food coloring, as needed
- Light blue food coloring, as needed
- 110ml hot water
- 20g powdered gelatin
- Potato starch, as needed
- Chocolate decorating pen, as needed
- Combine hot water and powdered gelatin to make the Gelatin; set aside.
- In a bowl, add egg whites and beat until foamy.
- Add the sugar in two parts, and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Mix in pink and light blue food coloring and mix.
- Add in the Gelatin and mix. Transfer the mixture to a pastry bag.
- On a tray dusted with potato starch, pipe the gelatin mixture in the shape of Ditto or any shape you desire.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set.
- Draw in the faces with chocolate decorating pens. Enjoy!