- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon natural protein powder
- 1/2 cup coconut or natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- Breakfast granola, for topping
- Strawberries, for topping
- Add almond milk to a blender then top with berries, banana, chia seeds and protein powder. Blend until smooth and pour into a bowl.
- Add coconut yogurt into one half of the bowl and spread to cover exactly half of the berry mixture.
- Using a spoon, carefully drizzle a line of almond butter along the seam where the yogurt and berry mix.
- Top with a sliced strawberry and granola in the center. Enjoy!