- For the crust:
- 1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- For the filling:
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the polka dots:
- 3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch morsels, melted
- 1 tablespoon pink candy melts, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all crust ingredients and press into a springform pan. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes. In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, cream together all filling ingredients until smooth. Reserve ¾ cup of batter in 3 small bowls, ⅓ cup in each. Pour different polka dot colors/chocolate into each bowl and stir to combine. Pour plain batter over graham cracker crust and smooth out. Pipe different-colored polka dots all over cheesecake, being careful not to push too far down. Bake for one hour. Turn oven off and let rest in oven for one more hour, then refrigerate for 8-24 hours. Cut slices and see the polkadot pattern throughout. Enjoy!