- 1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch morsels, melted
- 1 tablespoon pink candy melts, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all crust ingredients and press into a springform pan.
- Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, cream together all filling ingredients until smooth.
- Reserve ¾ cup of cheesecake batter in 3 small bowls, ⅓ cup in each.
- Pour different polka dot colors/chocolate into each bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour plain batter over graham cracker crust and smooth out.
- Pipe different-colored polka dots all over cheesecake, being careful not to push too far down.
- Bake for one hour.
- Turn oven off and let rest in oven for one more hour, then refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
- Cut slices and see the polkadot pattern throughout. Enjoy!