- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 ounces ground chicken breast
- 1 ounce bean curd
- 1/4 cup rice
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free tomato puree
- 2 cherry tomatoes, 1 chopped
- 2 broccoli spears
- Separate egg white from yolk. Pour the yolk into a frying pan and tilt pan to spread out evenly. Cook through, then place on a chopping board. Using a small, round cookie cutter, remove circles from the cooked yolk. Return yolk to the pan and pour in the egg white. Heat over medium heat until cooked through, then set aside.
- In a separate frying pan, saute ground chicken until cooked through. Add rice, been curd, half the tomato puree and cherry tomato. Spread the mixture inside the omelette and roll up to close. Serve with broccoli, a cherry tomato and remaining tomato puree.