- 4 cups Protes sweet cinnamon popcorn
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 6 tablespoons white chocolate, melted
- Line a 9 by 13 pan with baking spray and parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, peanut butter, and salt and cook on medium-low heat. Stir until smooth and combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, cherries, cranberries, coconut, and almonds. Add honey mixture and combine until mixture begins to stick together.
- Press into the prepared pan and set in the freezer for two hours or up to overnight.
- Remove from freezer and drizzle with white chocolate.
- Cut bars and serve. Bars will keep up to 5 days wrapped.