- 3 cups Protes white cheddar popcorn
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Place the white cheddar popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and water and cook until mixture reaches the soft-ball stage (235 degrees). Remove from heat and add butter, vanilla and salt.
- Pour caramel over the popcorn and quickly mix to combine.
- Form cheddar caramel popcorn into 2-inch-sized snack balls.
- Snacks will keep up to 3 days in a tightly sealed container.