- 1/4 cup soda flavored Pop Rocks
- 1/4 cup cola flavored Pop Rocks
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons melted white chocolate, divided
- Red and green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons Ramune syrup
- Color half of the melted white chocolate red and the other half green. Mix the red chocolate with the cola flavored Pop Rocks. Mix the green chocolate with the soda flavored Pop Rocks. Place on parchment paper and crush with hands until flat. Cool in the fridge until hardened. Mince into small pieces.
- Add half the ice cream to a bowl and mix with the Ramune syrup.
- Spread out the remaining vanilla ice cream on a sheet pan, sprinkle Pop Rocks chocolate on top and then pour the Ramune ice cream over the top.
- Place in freezer until set. Scoop and serve.