- 1/4 cup soda flavored Pop Rocks
- 1/4 cup cola flavored Pop Rocks
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons melted white chocolate, divided
- Red and green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons Ramune syrup
- Color half of the melted white chocolate red and the other half green. Mix the red chocolate with the cola flavored Pop Rocks.
- Mix the green chocolate with the soda flavored Pop Rocks. Place on parchment paper and crush with hands until flat.
- Cool in the fridge until hardened. Mince into small pieces.
- Add half the ice cream to a bowl and mix with the Ramune syrup.
- Spread out the remaining vanilla ice cream on a sheet pan, sprinkle Pop Rocks chocolate on top and then pour the Ramune ice cream over the top.
- Place in freezer until set. Scoop and serve.