- 300 grams thinly-sliced pork belly
- 6 sheets chinese cabbage
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon instant bouillon granules
- 250 milliliters water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Lay chinese cabbage leaf on your work space. Put a few slices of pork on top and repeat until cabbage and pork is used up.
- Cut into 5 centimeters size pieces and arrange in the hot pot.
- Sprinkle instant bouillon granules over the cabbage and pork and pour in water.
- Put the mozzarella in the center of the pot and lay cherry tomatoes on top.
- Finally season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes and pork is fully cooked
- Tear basil leaves with your hands and sprinkle on top. Drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately.