- 8 thinly sliced pork belly
- 2 pieces salted herring roe
- 8 shiso leaves
- 2 string cheese sticks
- Potato starch, as needed
- Sesame oil, as needed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking sake
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Spread thinly sliced pork belly onto saran wrap.
- Place shiso leaves, salted herring roe, and string cheese sticks on top of pork belly. Slowly roll them up.
- Coat the pork belly wrap with potato starch.
- Heat sesame oil in a fry pan and cook the pork wraps until golden brown on both sides.
- Add soy sauce, cooking sake, mirin, and sugar to the pan. Cook until the sauce thickens and roll the wraps to coat them with the sauce.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.