- 2 pork cutlets
- 4 sticks butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 lemon
- Make clarified butter by slowly melting butter in a pan, and skimming the milk fats off the top, leaving the other stuff on the bottom behind. This lets us cook at a much higher temp.
- In a pie pan or shallow dish, whisk the eggs. In a separate shallow dish, add breadcrumbs.
- Heat clarified butter in a large skillet.
- Salt and pepper the pork cutlets, then dip in the egg, followed by the breadcrumbs.
- Add cutlets to pan and shake the pan to distribute the butter.
- In a small bowl, combine pomegranate seeds, celery and lemon juice.
- Transfer cooked cutlets to a plate, and garnish with pomegranate seed mixture and parsley.