- 200 grams thinly-sliced pork
- 1 potato
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons flour (separated)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine the pork, salt, pepper, soy sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon flour. Mix well with hands.
- Thinly slice the potato and put into a bowl. Add in 1 teaspoon flour and parmesan cheese and mix well to coat.
- Divide the pork into six portions.
- On a piece of parchment paper, put some potatoes on top, followed by pork. Top with another layer of potatoes and press down to flatten.
- Pour oil into a frying pan 1 centimeter deep. Fry both sides until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup.