- 2 pounds pork ribs
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- 5 ounces bacon, cubed
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- 2 cups dark beer
- Season the pork ribs with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a hot pan, add the oil and brown ribs on both sides. Set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the bacon. Add onions and cook until translucent. Stir in the tomato puree and dark beer. Add pork ribs to pan, cover and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer the pork ribs to a baking dish and pour the sauce over the top. Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours, turning halfway through.
- Serve the ribs with the sauce on top.