- Pork tenderloin
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 chili pepper, chopped
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 2 cups mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Roasted potatoes with herbs on the side
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, chili pepper, and thyme. Add tenderloin, making sure it is well-coated, and place in refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate.
- In a frying pan with a little olive oil, sear the tenderloin on all sides. Remove, and cut into 4 slices.
- Using the same frying pan with a little more olive oil, sear the tenderloins on both sides. Add the mushrooms, white wine and cream, continuing to cook until it thickens.
- To make the potatoes, cut into segments and cook on a baking sheet with fresh herbs and olive oil until golden.
- Serve tenderloins topped with mushroom sauce alongside potatoes.