- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/8 cup fresh basil, minced
- Chili flakes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush bottom of mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a spoonful of the sauce in the center of each mushroom.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with pepperoni and oregano.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Garnish with basil and chili flakes.