- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups finely crushed potato chips
- 1 cup finely crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add the melted butter and olive oil to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add the potato chip and cornflakes crumbs to another medium size mixing bowl.
- Working in an assembly line, take one piece of chicken at a time and generously dip it through the butter and then dredge through the potato chip/corn flake crumbs using your fist to press the crumbs into the chicken. Place each piece of chicken on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken evenly with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Place the pan of chicken in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the tops are golden and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve warm with a side of rice.