- 150g black pepper potato chips
- 3 chocolate bars
- Chocolate for coating, as needed
- Rock salt, as needed
- Dried raspberries, as needed
- Chopped pistachios, as needed
- Advance Preparation:
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath.
- Finely crush the potato chips.
- Mix in melted chocolate.
- Scoop the mixture with a spoon and place it on a saran wrap and shape into a ball. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Coat the potato chip truffles with chocolate.
- Sprinkle with rock salt. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE