- 1 pound white fish
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup potato chips, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Cut fish into large strips, season with salt and pepper and add to a large bowl. Pour buttermilk over fish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add potato chips, cayenne and parsley. Dredge fish in potato chip mixture, making sure each piece is fully coated. Place on a baking sheet, and bake 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool slightly and enjoy.