- 3 potatoes, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- Olive oil
- 3 pre-made pie crusts
- Pesto sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Whole-grain mustard
- Egg wash
- Grated Parmesan
- Rosemary, to garnish
- Chopped peppers, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add potatoes, seasoned salt and olive oil. Stir until potatoes are well coated.
- Cut each pie crust into 3 equal-sized pieces. Coat 3 pieces with pesto, 3 pieces with tomato sauce and 3 pieces with mustard.
- Add a layer of potatoes along the right edge of each piece of dough, allowing a portion of the potatoes to hang out of the dough. Starting from the bottom, roll the dough upwards.
- Transfer dough rolls into the prepared round pan, flower petal side facing up. Brush with egg wash, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
- When done, garnish with peppers and rosemary.