- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 3 1/2 ounces spinach
- 9 potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 5 slices cheddar cheese
- 20 slices salami
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- Tomato sauce
- Boil and drain the spinach, then chop into small pieces. Blend the spinach with cottage cheese.
- Slice the potatoes and put into a bowl. Add beaten egg, salt, Parmesan and whipping cream. Stir to mix. Butter the inside of a bowl and place a layer of the potatoes inside. Add a couple of slices of cheese, another layer of potatoes, salami, more potatoes, spinach mixture, potatoes, more cheese, another salami layer and a final layer of potatoes.
- Poke the puff pastry dough several times with a fork and lay it over the potatoes.
- Bake the entire bowl in the oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip the bowl over and remove the bowl. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cover with tomato sauce and parsley to serve!