- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 1/2 ounces grated coconut
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- In a pan, combine the butter and one can of condensed milk over medium heat, constantly stirring.
- When the butter has melted, add the grated coconut and stir until the mixture no longer sticks to the pan.
- Add the heavy cream and continue to stir, removing from heat once the mixture no longer sticks to the bottom of the pan. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the powdered milk and cocoa powder, and gradually add the remaining condensed milk until a dough is obtained.
- On a surface covered with plastic wrap, roll out the dough with a rolling pin until it is 1/4 inch thick.
- Cover the dough with the coconut filling, and trim the excess dough from the base.
- Roll up dough like a Swiss roll, and trim the edges once more.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Cut into slices and serve.