- 6 tbsp powdered gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 cups prosecco
- food colouring, if desired
- ¼ cup sugar (if desired)
- silver and gold sugar star sprinkles
- extra prosecco or soda
- Pour the gelatin into the cold water and allow to develop for 5 minutes.
- If desired, add a few drops of food colouring to the prosecco. Pour the prosecco into a pot and add the gelatin mixture. Add the sugar, if desired. Set to medium heat and mix until the gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Pour into a container with an easy-pour spout and cool until it is just warm, but not set.
- To make the gummy bears, sprinkle the sugar star sprinkles inside the gummy bear molds. Add the prosecco mixture, then transfer to the fridge until the gummy bears have set, about 1 hour. Unmold and enjoy!
- To make the granita, pour the prosecco mixture into a container and place in the fridge until set, about 1 hour. Break apart into large pieces, then place in a blender and pulse until it resembles granita. Place in champagne glasses and top with more prosecco or soda. Enjoy!