- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg +1 egg white
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, protein powder, baking powder, and coconut sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form cookies into balls and lay on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Slightly pat the cookies down with your hand if you'd like.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the bottoms are just lightly starting to brown.