- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, protein powder, coconut sugar, dark cocoa powder, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add melted coconut oil, milk, and eggs, and mix until combined.
- Fold in the coconut flakes.
- Form cookies into balls and lay on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Slightly pat the cookies down with your hand if you'd like.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the bottoms are just lightly starting to brown.