- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, warmed
- 3 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, protein powder, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Add warmed peanut butter, pure maple syrup, almond milk and eggs and stir to combine.
- Form cookies into balls and lay on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Slightly pat the cookies down with your hand if you'd like.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the bottoms are just lightly starting to brown.